- Full board
- Internet Wifi
- Daily Transport
- Daily cleaner service
- Qualified instructors
Surf Trip Morocco
You’re the one who can do those big cutbacks and get barreled right? Planing for a surf trip in Morocco But don’t really know where to go. This package is for you, If you are confident in your surfing ability and different wave conditions, this package is for you! We will use our local knowledge and years of experience to bring you to the right spots at the best time. We will guide you in and out of the water to some of the best surf in Morocco has to offer. Video coaching and surf photography is also available to capture every one of your amazing rides. Even if you think you are surfing at your best, there is always something you can improve upon.
- Learn to surf in Moroccan’s best beaches for beginners or point breaks for intermediates or advanced.
- Surf the uncrowded waves of Taghazout area and the famous Imesouane Bay
- Stay in our Surf camp in Tamraght for the first 2 days then we would move to Naima Camp our partnership at Imesouane
- Beach Party, camp fire
- All meals are provided including BBQ dinners
All meals are included. We know that surfing makes our guests hungry and we provide plentiful, tasty and healthy meals mad by our Local chef to meet them appetite. Vegetarian options are also available.
Our guests will use our warm and comfortable wetsuits and custom designed beginner surfboards. All equipment is current technology and in excellent condition. Full ranges of wetsuit and surfboard sizes are available.
- Low Season (May-September) Price is 450€
- High season (October-April) Price is 520€
- 4 nights Accommodation at He’e nalu Surf camp Tamraght in shared room
- 3 nights in our accommodation in Imesouane in shared room
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner
- One bottle of water
- Daily Transportation to surf spots during all Trip
- Surf lessons with qualified surf instructor 2×3 hours/day for 5 days
- Surf equipment (surfboard, wetsuit, leash)
- Video analyze to improve your surfing skill
- Pictures of your surf sessions
- Transfer to Imesouane pick up and drop off
- Transfer to the airport pick up and drop off